17 September, 2008

Introduction

Hello, dear visitors, this is my first post in my very first blog.
Let me introduce myself.

Who are you?
I am an unusual person.

Explain.
I am interested in science, video games and politics to a lesser degree. I get bored easily and I don't really have hobbies. I like cloudy and rainy weather and I hate sunny weather. My taste for music is also strange - I like classical, industrial and symphonic metal, techno, alternative rock and Slovenian and Austrian national music. I am right-handed, but I do many things with my left hand, like typing this post. I also may be a hypomaniac.

How do you spend most of your time?
I like to write stories with an original setting and original characters. I also like to lurk on websites, like Youtube, Wikipedia and sometimes Quizilla. Sometimes I go to the local library and get a book about psychology or chemistry. Currently I am working on a big project - a long story.

Why is you alias Gawain?
I was reading articles of the Knights of the Round Table while I was creating this blog. I also like his character. I could also be Tristan or Percival. I decided to discard my old nickname (I was using it for three years).

Why do you blog?
I was bored and I said to myself - ''I'll make a blog''. I'd also like to share my ideas and opinions with the web.

Mood: Calm

No comments: